CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Our gathering,The revolving Realm.

Gathering is over.I hope I can turn the time back.Cause it was really fun to plan things together,work together,stress up together,laugh together and all.I miss those days.Although it's kind of tensed during the process, i really did enjoy a Hell lot.And was really busy on that day.Fuh.Didnt manage to capture much pictures on that day.Everyone was all over the place and doing their own thing.Including myself.Hah.Anyway,I have 2 pictures !


A happy family of the Rangers :D

SMC & SMI



Then on erm,Thursday i think,we,14 of us,want to take pictures with our backdrop and banner.Hehs.Since we didnt get to take any pictures with it during gathering.

The backdrop looks Hot :D






0 comments: