CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coming Soon.

Yesterday I went Parade with Moon to watch the Thai horror movie,Coming Soon.It was the first time I watch movie in Parade's cinema.It was okay la.Not that bad.However,it's scary.We were watching horror movie.SookHui told me that Parade's cinema is haunted.Thank you very much NgSookHui for scaring me.Maybe it's true.Heard that it's true though.Ahh I dont know.And i think there was one 10 people in the cinema that time.It was weekday,so I'm not surprise that it's so quiet that day.
Then right,the movie is not bad.Very interesting and exciting.Moon and I screamed.Only both of us screamed.Other people were like so silent.The only noise i heard was from the 2 Malay guys behind us laughing when we scream.So memalufy-ing.When the movie ends,they stared at us and laugh.How rude are they ! Cant blame us for screaming wert.It's a natural reaction.Oh yeah,and the ghost in the movie was very scary.She looks very ugly.And erm,horrifying.

0 comments: