CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

No title.

I feel so discouraged right now.In the aspect of love.Why is love so fragile?Maybe I'm not strong enough.I have no freaking idea.I asked myself.Will Love last forever?Or will it even last for long?My answer is merely a No.Okay you guys might think why am I so emotional all of a sudden.No worries.Unhappy things didnt fall on me.It's just what I see lately.
When love strikes,the relationship just started,everything is so great.You'll feel that you're the happiest person on Earth.But when time comes,the feeling might just fade right away.Imagine,from an over the moon feeling can change into a disaster in just one day.How creepy can that be.Anyway cous,stay strong kay :)
I'm just so unsure now.I'm not saying all the relationships will come to an end one day.There are friends of mine who are in a very long and stable relationship.I really envy them though.It's not impossible.It's just hard.Okay maybe I'm just paranoid.But when your boyfriend tells you he'll love you forever and plan the future and everything,are you sure he really mean it?I know you have to trust the one you love,but but,how sure can you be?
I realise the safest,truest and the most sincere love is the family and parents love. Well,there are boyfriends that you can trust them.There are some guys who's really great.I mean plenty of time.Well,a lot of them.There're just a few who suck.Okay not a few.A lot of them.In short, there are good guys and also sucky ones.So girlfriends,be careful.And to my guyfriends,you guys are good la.HAHA.Aw I still feel sorry for my cousin :(
Anyway Eugene,if you happen to read this post,dont terasa okay.You are one of the good guys :D

0 comments: