CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Doggie is my Dog.

Hello! I didnt update my blog for like so long.Hah.My blog is just so dead.Not that I'm busy or I'm occupied with lots of activities.I'm pretty free.I'm just lazy.I guess no one reads my blog anymore.Cause everytime they open my page,it will be the same old post.
Well,i think I shall make it alive! :D But...with what?Haha.I have no idea.Actually I have something to post about,but never mind,I think i shouldnt talk about it for now.Will write about it soon enough.TEEHEES.
I feel like singing now.Anyone wants to listen to my awesome singing?To all my friends who have my number,if you want to listen to my wonderful singing,call me now!The deadline is till 10p.m.After that i wont sing.Call me!It's a priceless opportunity!HAHAHAHA.As you can see,I am very bored.
Oh crap.There'll be a test on this Saturday :( History somemore.I have not started studying yet.Aw Mann.Oh Oh Oh,my aunt gave me 6 ringgit just now.I feel so touched.It's the money from Old Newspaper ! I'm just so excited that i got 6 ringgit.I feel like crying.I love you aunty.Dont you think I'm crazy cause I'm so fascinated by the 6 ringgit.It's a lot Okay.
I feel like eating fishballs.Hoh Hoh.Anyway,I still suck in adjusting the font and spacings.It so freaking annoying.It looks this way but when i preview,it's that way.I dont know what way.And actually how to make it that way?ARGH stupid.Whatever la.Too lazy to change it.Will just leave it.HEEEEE ^^

0 comments: