CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Tagged by Shana

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

    1. I want to change my skin.
    2. I want to laser my eyeballs,as I dont want to wear specs.
    3. My ass is huge.
    4. Wants to be a kindergarten teacher as part time job after SPM.
    5. Attracted to bad boys/ass.
    6. All the dogs that my family had reared are crazy.
    7. I never wear heels before.
    8. I like to swim but I'm not good in it.
    9. I like to drink papaya milk but I hate papaya.
    10. Wishes to have a sexy belly.
    11. I want to pierce my belly.
    12. My feet are kinda big.
    13. I actually like Add Maths.But i suck in it.
    14. I dont quite know myself.
    15. I have bad temper sometimes.
    16. I dont want to look like a cat.
    17. I want to name my future daughter Honey.
    18. My mom washes my school shoes.
    19. I want a loud word tee which says "I'm Delicious."
    20. I'm drinking honey.
    21. I wish to own a sticker picture machine.
    22. I cried when I lost my purse,not cause I lost the money,it's because I lost my pictures.
    23. I bought new contacts.
    24. I need a handbag.
    25. I learnt Taekwondo before,untill Yellow 2 :D

I tagged: Nobody.

0 comments: