CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fantastic Souvenir

I received a souvenir from Loosen which he bought it during the trip to Singapore during the holidays.It's Belgian Chocolate.I love Belgian Chocolate.It's been ages since I ate it.

So when I received it,it was nicely wrapped with purple wrapping paper.I was very excited to tear off the box and meet my chocolates.Then I unwrapped it quickly.When I saw the chocolates,I had a great laugh ! My mom stared at me and asked 'Chi Sin jor ar lei?'.LOL.Let me show you the chocolates.



It was supposed to be heart shape.But it melted and turned out that way.Hah Hah.Hilarious much.Doesnt look like heart shape in any angle.Oh well,it's still delightful.It supposed to be 7 pieces.But now,it's like one long piece.LOL so cute.Anyway,Thanks Loosen.Really appreciate it :D


0 comments: