CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Prom.

Prom is over.It was okay.Had lots of fun taking pictures and having fun with friends.But I feel that I look ugly in most of the pictures.So yeah.So freaking annoying.Oh well,Aih.Anyway,I do still have some nice pictures though.Plenty of them.Whoopie ! LOL.

Group picture :) All my tablemates for that night.

The pretty ladies.

MrCow :D

And last but not least,my date,Loosen.



Award time.Prom King is Jee An.Hah Hah.Prom Queen is Pay Leng.Debbie got Best Dress.Her dress is really awesome.Then Best Dress for guy is Pay Leng's boyfriend.Best Couple is Loosen and I.I have no idea how the hell we got that.The presents are really adorable though.Very.

They're all couple stuffs.One set for the guy and one set for the girl.Erm,for us,I dont know how.

This is so freaking cute.Haha.I cant differenciate which is the guy and which is the girl.

1 comments:

Mabel Low said...

Best couple? XD
I think the one with long eyelashes is the gal. (;
I think only lah. Hehe.