CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Holidays.

Whoopies.Cooking competition is over and yes,MC Cooking team won Best Modern Cooking.Credits to Moon,Sui Ee and Su Chi.Had lots of fun with you girls.Especially when we tried cooking is Moon's house.We watched The Unborn instead of practising.Watched for about 15 minutes,we got scared and stopped watching already.
And then,Gathering was fun.Danced until I very kapliu.Hah Hah.Then,the end.
On Tuesday,went badminton with Eva,Yen,Jane,Mei Yen and a few of the scouts.Great exercise.And went yumcha in Stadium.I miss the Pat Pou Ling Mong.
On Wednesday,went Jusco for movie.Angels And Demons.It's better than what I expected actually.I thought I wouldn't like that movie.But it was good.Haha.I think I finished the whole box of popcorn myself.Loosen didnt help much in eating that.Wth.Fattening!Oh,played bowling too.Wanted to take sticker pictures,but didnt get to :( Anyway,these few days were awesome days :D

0 comments: