CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Scary-ness.

During Sam Tat Gathering,the afternoon time,i was perfectly alright.Just felt bored and all.But when we have to gather in the basketball at about 7 plus P.M.,i dont feel quite right.At first i felt kinda uncomfortable.Then later,i felt that my hands and face all numb.I dont know what's wrong.I've never been through anything like this.Really WHOLE face and BOTH hands damn numb.So i was worried if anything's wrong.But then i feel okay.I still can talk,can breathe well,can see my surroundings and yeahhh.The PBSM members came but they didnt help much.They dont know what's wrong with me either.I want to call mommy ! HAH HAH.I know i'm baby-ish.But you see,scary okay.

So after that,everyone was leaving to Yuk Choy Hall.Then madam fetched me,Eva and Adeline there.When i reach Yuk Choy,i felt much better.Although still numb but not that serious already.I felt so much better.I even can yell and dance around.I didnt care much and didnt really think much of why am i so uncomfortable when i was in the basketball court in Sam Tet.I thought maybe i didnt eat or maybe i'm just tired.

The next day,i talked to Ah Phun and told him bout this.He said the graveyard was beside and said maybe is cause of that.I was like MYGOD this is so scary.Okay it's not necessary because of that.But this really freaks me out.

0 comments: