CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I want my fringe back.

I was so stupidly bored that day.so i stupidly told my mom,"Miii,my fringe very long lor and it's so annoying.keep blocking my sight".so my mom said,"Cut it la.see now your head tilted a bit already".and i stupidly said okay.now,i hate my stupid fringe because i think i look like a stupid standard 5 kid :(



the picture below is my last picture with my kinda long fringe.haha.that means like before i cut it.maybe you dont notice much difference from this picture,but,it really looks much shorter.





hmmm,i kinda miss my long hair now.i miss flipping my hair behind and i can smell the fragrance of the shampoo.now i cant really smell anything anymore.but still,i like the length now.NOT my fringe.only the hair behind.i want my fringe back !!

0 comments: