CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Back.

I'm back from grandparent's place :D

Hmm,it's was fun.But very tiring.I didnt know have to do this much of work before wedding.I know preparing for wedding is tough but i didnt know it's this though.My aunties say luckily we only get married once,if we are lucky enough to get a good husband.Anyway,barbecue-ing was fun.I really really appreciate my cooked chicken wings.Sweated profusely just to get the bladdy chicken wings done.It's always hot when barbecue-ing.But still,i like the process.Fun wert.Too bad i didnt take any pictures on that day.Too busy eating.

Then the second day,busy day.The villagers are really helpful.They came to help and all.It looks like those situations in movies.Haha.Cause we wont experience it in the city.And finally the wedding day :) Pictures ! Not many pictures taken anyway.






I find this thing really cute ;)










Anyway,i found something really special.This amazed me.I dont know what is it.But it looks so cool XD.I shall bring it back to Ipoh.LOL.



0 comments: