CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Movies and Weird kids.

I need to watch movie.It's been ages since i went for a movie.Okay i'm just exaggerating.The last movie i watched was Bolt.Wheeee.Love it.Anyway,what i meant was i really need to watch movie with Baby.Seriously it's been such a long time since i watched a movie with him.Which was,erm,Madagascar i think.Most likely.How pathetic right? :// So now,there are 2 movies that i want to watch badly.I watched the trailers.Seems interesting eh.Hoh Hoh Hoh.

1.YESMAN

2.BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA

I dont know why i cant upload any pictures now.Pfffft -______________-
Anyway,i notice that these days,kids are getting weirder and weirder.Kids are suppose to do what kids suppose to do.They suppose to watch cartoon!Not those Hong Kong dramas or romance movies.I was with my niece that day.8 or 9 years old i guess.I was fighting with her for the TV.LMAO.She wants to watch those Taiwan Series.While i want to watch Pokemon.End up,she won.ISH.My mom lar.Unfair lor.&& saw Kim's cousin brother,he called me a Batman Naked Sexy Woman.What The Hell is that.It doesnt make sense at all.HAHAHAHA.Anyway,i had a great laugh bout it.It sounds so funny.One more thing,my neighbour's daughter just had chickenpox.So i think everything she sees,she'll think we're having chickenpox.For example,i have pimples.ANNOYING.Okay then right,when she sees me,she asks me if i'm having chickenpox on my face ! How insulting ! So i was like, "No i'm not having chickenpox on my face
-_-"

0 comments: