CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Swimming !

I went swimming today ! HOHOHO.Not much people there so i get to swim frontway,leftway,rightway or backway,basically wherever i like :D I like it. But one thing,my whole body is aching now.My arms' and thighs' muscles are like ripping off now.Especially when i stretch my body.*Stretching*.ARGHFSFCSH......OUCH.So i am very sleepy now.But i have homework.Ah homework.A very exciting and fun and interesting thing to do.


Oh yeah,I am very happy today ! This is because i have double eyelid on my right eye ! HOH HOH HOH.Even though left eye dont have,I am still happy ! HEh.


I can eat Choki Choki till it's totally empty.I mean the plastic.I mean i cant eat the plastic.What i meant is I can finish the chocolate in the plastic.I mean i can eat till it's very clean inside.I mean in the plastic.AIYAH whatever lah.

0 comments: