CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Badminton.

Went badminton today ! With Sue Li,Eva and Jane. Finally lor.We've been planning this since last year.And we finally made it.I'm so proud of us.I think it's been 3 or 4 months since i last played.Badminton is fun,really.And i was so sweaty after it.It actually feels good.I feel lighter! YESH.But it lasted for only 1 hour.After i ate and slept,i feel heavy again.So we shall go more often :D Oh yeah,bump into a lot of people.

Alright done talking bout my badminton plan.I want to tell 'you' something.Please trust me and dont be insecure.You have to believe me and yourself.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I love badminton too. I learn badminton from HERE and HERE.

Happy blogging,

Badminton Shots