CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

I broke my favourite hair clip :(

Yesterday i left my hair clip in school,and today,i cant find it back.And then,i saw it on the floor ! And somebody had stepped on it ! So it's out of shape and cant be used anymore. Pfffttt. Curse the person that you'll lose your rubber band one day.


Ah Poh Kim Ong flew to Aus already.Hey i wonder will you still read my blog.Anyway,all the best for you and MISS YOU :D





The next is....I still haven get the card reader!So i cant upload my Gerik pictures.Sigh.I now got a lot of pimples and This Is So Sad.Oh yeh,i'm eager to celebrate Valentine's Day.This is the first unlonely Valentine's Day all these 16 years.Finally my 17th year will be with someone.Is it considered late?Hmmm.I will get liquid paper as Valentine's present.Whoop.How great isnt it??And Yes,i know my pimples are still a lot.Fuck how?

0 comments: