CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

I finally can online.My monitor spoilt.PFFFFT.Stupid monitor.And my connection sucks big time.So i really hating it right now.But i need to bear with it.Even though it sucks,it's still better than nothing.And my brother so smartly signed in some family safety whatever.Whenever i open a page,the family thing will pop up and says must ask family's permission first before i open this page.Need password and all.DAMN MA FAN LOR.I dont get what's the point.So lame okay.Do anyone ask their parents before they sign in facebook or friendster??I am quite confident that it's a No lor.*wailing*.

Anyway,i really really love the Tae Kae Noi Japanese Crispy Seaweed :DDD.Sedappp.Anyone want to buy for me???Please......LOL.I feel like messaging.But i dont who shall i text.I browsed through my contact list,hmmmm,i dont know.Text my boyfriend!!(10 minutes later) No reply.What the fucky-ness(hey i like this word (:). Next ! Erm,i dont know who else eh.Dont care la.No need to sms.Wait for Eugene to reply.(30 minutes later) Still no reply.(1 hour later) No reply !! Fine Fine Fine.Okay i feel very grumpy now =// Forget it.

I now notice that my dream is so elusive.How Sad.Sigh :( I want to eat lollipop to brighten me up.It's such a grief to realise that it's almost impossible to get something you want.But it's just almost right??It's not totally impossible.So yeahh.Whoooopee :DDDD.My emotions are changing like 180 degree.AHAH.This minute i feel hyperly happy.Another minute i feel so annoyed and feel like slapping somebody.OMFG i feel like i crazy woman now.LMAO.

0 comments: