CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brain Oh Brain.

I am thinking about something.Actually a lot of things.And it really does bother me.Anyone have any idea how to stop yourself from thinking something that u dont want to and dont wish to think about?? ARGH.I will not tell or say what it is.Cause...i dont know.I am such a very troublesome person i think.I always think think think think a whole bunch of crapsss.Why do i do that?It'll just make me miserably upset.So i really dont understand what am i doing and what's the point of thinking so much.Usually things i think about are stupid,nonsense,crappy,what the hell.But i dont know why my brain can come out with all that.HOH.I am curious bout myself at the same time.I dont know what i want ://LOL.Wtf.

0 comments: