CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !

Hello Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.
I know i'm one day early to wish you all.Cause i wont be home tomorrow to i cant update.So might as well wish now.Hmm,to all my babyfriends,wish you all get prettier and hotter as you want,for girls.For guys,wish u all get handsome and smart la :D.Dearest family,all the best & bester & bestest.Healthy too.And to me,i want everything i want.MUAHAHAHAHA.Loves Loves.

Oh yeah,went karaoke with bunch of friends yesterday.Had a lot of fun XDDDD.Pictures !!










And there's this picture,everyone looks pretty happy.Everyone showing teeth.It's a random picture actually.But i look like a piece of shit.YingTuan says i look like a took drugs.WTF.So i dont want to upload it.It's retarded.I mean I'm retarded.

0 comments: