CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Updates !

I update my dead blog,at last.Had been really lazy to blog.Actually I have things to blog about but I'm just too lazy to do so.Recently,my all time favourite when I online is Manga !Am reading One Piece.It's uber nice.The main character is so charismatic Awww.And now I'm very addicted to it until I nearly forgot bout trials.
Oh yeh,was supposed to blog bout you,Adrian Yap.Okay,You Are A Thin Guy Who Loves To Watch Tong Pak Fu And Able To Solve A 4x4 Rubic Cube.Hahs.I dont know what else to say.
Now I'm feeling pretty full after lunching with Eugene.Ate Bak Kut Teh.He stole my baby picture ! That's one of the cutest picture I have of myself but he forced me to give him and took it even though I said NO.I dont like you Eugene Siripala :/ LOL.Never mind then,forgive you since you belanja-ed me.Oh well,I had a nice day :)

0 comments: