CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Update !

My blog seems pretty dead.Exams ma.And it's still not over yet.Two more days.Argh.I dont have mood to study already.All i want to do now is Sleep more,Eat more,Watch Tv more,Online more,Exercise more,Go Out more and Throw The Books Away.Whoop,seems like there're plenty of plans after exam :DDDDD
OH YEAH.I'm freaking sad when I think of what happened to me that day.I lost my purse!I am quite sure that I dropped it outside my friend's house.So i went back to that spot and looked for it,IT'S GONE.ARGH!I have freaking 15 ringgit in there.And i have my student card.So now I wont get discount for movies!And all my sticker pictures are in there.I spent more than 50 ringgit for sticker pictures you know,and it's all gone.GONE!And my school's indivual picture of me,which I look pretty good.How?All my pretty pictures are GONE.Really,screw the person who took my purse.Seriously I hope you fall down and break all your teeth.Ah now I feel very grumpy,dont want to blog already.Ish!

0 comments: